About the job:
As the Event Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and managing all events carried out by the company. You will need to travel as and when required to make sure every event is managed and carried out to an excellent standard maintaining the company’s profile at all times. It is MANDATORY for you to be living in the USA and have the right to work within the USA. Upon discussion, the successful candidate will be offered a full-time or a part-time contract.
About the company:
We are This is 42 LLC, a global brand consulting and multimedia production company that implements bold strategies and guarantees remarkable outcomes for our clients in the intellectual space. We are your one-stop-shop for all things branding, multimedia, film distribution and digital marketing, exemplified only by our proven track record in the Edutainment space.
Essential Skills and Attributes Required:
- Should be based in the USA – This is a 100% remoted job
- It is mandatory to possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of media production and communication
- Work cross-functionally to drive projects from inception to completion
- Excellent fluency in English language (native speaker preferred)
- To be thorough, pay attention to detail and very good presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Highly energetic, positive attitude and proactive approach towards managing issues
- Ability to multitask and execute several projects simultaneously
- Creative and resourceful problem solving with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Excellent and clear communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work and lead staff// people of any cadre
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of events, including but not limited to budgeting, logistics, communications, production (physical or otherwise), scheduling and post-event follow-up
- Develop event schedule and agenda in collaboration with key stakeholders to build alignment with business priorities and executive vision.
- Develop relationships with industry contacts to implement the creative and administrative aspects of events
- Travel as needed for events
- Understanding new business growth opportunities with the company’s talents, shows and services.
- Ensure contractual obligations and policies are maintained.
- Successfully managing and keeping records of internal and external calendars and other mandatory documentation.
- Take full responsibility for all issues which would arise during events and professionally solve them on time with minimal impact on the event.
Education & Experience:
- 3 years of minimum experience in a similar role in the USA is a MUST.
- Familiar with industry latest standards and trends
- Related higher educational qualification
- Having a good contact network within the event management industry would be a definite advantage
- This is a 100% remote working position
- Please elaborate your experience and apply with your portfolio