Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Job Title : Content Specialist- This is 42
About the job:
This is a role that covers a variety of tasks including reviewing the content of the podcasts, coming up with content to help enhance the channels, working together with the different teams to ideate and execute the content in the given timeframes, working with media on press releases, enhancing the podcast value, etc. Your input would be counted as an integral part of the podcast creation process and will be directly communicating with the talent as well.
About the company:
We are This is 42, an award-winning, global brand consulting and multimedia production company that implements bold strategies and guarantees remarkable outcomes for our clients in the intellectual space. We are your one-stop-shop for all things branding, multimedia, film distribution and digital marketing, exemplified only by our proven track record in the Edutainment space.
Essential Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent English language skills
- Good knowledge of current trending topics in the international arena
- Understanding of basics to complex issues in a podcast
- Basic knowledge in video editing would be a definite advantage
- Understanding podcast platforms and how to navigate through the same
- Understanding of social media platforms and the current trends in specific to content (FB/IG/Tiktok/Twitter/etc)
- The ability and understanding to create content curated and specialised for various social media platforms.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Once the podcast assets are received, the same should be reviewed and time stamps and the necessary titles should be provided to the creative team.
- Check and suggest the B roll/additional footage inputs
- Ideate and suggest content ideas to help channel growth on the social platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing team and project leads to ideate and execute the necessary content within the relevant time frame.
- Go through existing assets and come up with ways to repurpose the content
- Check on the podcast growth and provide feedback
- Check on potential guests based on trends
- Helping out on press releases as and when required including writing and distributing
- Work out on proper titles for each podcast episode
- Make sure the podcasts do go live within the given deadlines
- Working directly with media agencies