About the job:
As the PR executive, you will be mainly responsible for promoting our talent, shows and services deemed as appropriate. You need to understand the global media landscape and specifically the market behaviour within the USA region. Prior experience as a PR executive in a reputed organisation in the USA is a MUST. You need to have the ability to recognize opportunities, conduct your own research and pitch for multiple products & services. Day-to-day duties may include writing press releases, liaising with local press and coordinating messaging going out on websites, social media and in print.
About the company:
We are This is 42 LLC, a global brand consulting and multimedia production company that implements bold strategies and guarantees remarkable outcomes for our clients in the intellectual space. We are your one-stop-shop for all things branding, multimedia, film distribution and digital marketing, exemplified only by our proven track record in the Edutainment space.
Essential Skills and Attributes Required:
- Should be based in the USA – This is a 100% remoted job
- It is mandatory that to possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of media production and communication
- Excellent fluency of English language (native speaker preferred)
- To be thorough, pay attention to detail and very good presentation skills
- Persistence and determination
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Ability to use your initiative
- Excellent persuasion skills, negotiation skills and selling skills
- Good computer skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understanding new business growth opportunities with the company’s talents, shows and services.
- Reaching out to potential new business opportunities and pitching towards them accordingly.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations for internal & external projects
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content
- Utilising all forms of media, including international, national, regional and trade press, to build, maintain and manage the portrayal of a business
- Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies
- Analysing media coverage
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of your client / company
- Representing the company/ client at events / virtual events / meetings.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the company’s brand
- Training employees on how to handle media enquiries and press interviews
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies and annual reports
- Managing and updating a client’s social media posts
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- Managing, arranging and overseeing events
- Monitoring publicity and press coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking market research
- Coordinating paid and unpaid advertising
Education & Experience:
- 2 years of minimum experience in a similar role in the USA is a MUST.
- Famiir with industry latest standards and trends
- Related higher educational qualification
- This is a 100% remote working position
- Please elaborate your experience and apply with your portfolio